What is Pvot?
The Website is a platform that facilitates an Investor to discover and connect with various experts for their information purpose through the e-commerce market place created on the Website. PVOT is not and cannot be a party to or not control in any manner on how the Investors act upon the actions taken and/or suggested by the Experts. The Investor may be required to pay a Fee to see the activities undertaken by the Experts. It is hereby clarified that the activities information published by Pvot are not in any manner published to entice the Investors to act upon any activity and/or suggestion or from the Expert who creates such information. The activity information is just a historical representation of the accuracy, not taking in account liquidity or market depth for each individual trade activity, of the information published by an Expert. Pvot in no manner represents or warrants the accuracy of the activity information. The Investors are required to independently evaluate the activities and act upon the same at the sole risk of the Investors. For details contact us at [email protected] or alternatively visit www.pvot.in
This Policy applies to personal information collected by Pvot. The Policy does not apply to any collection of personal information by third party companies, individuals, organizations or via other websites whose links are made available on our website or to websites to which we may direct a User to. Where third parties collect your personal information their own privacy policies will apply. We urge you to read these carefully.
Consent to use information
This Policy is a legally binding agreement between User and us. By visiting, accessing or using the Website or App, or providing information to us in any other format, you agree to and accept the terms of this Policy, as amended from time to time, and your consent to the collection and use of information in the manner set out in this Policy. We encourage you to review this Policy carefully and to periodically refer to it so that you understand it and its subsequent changes if any.
What information do we collect?
We collect two types of data and information from you:
1. Non-Personal Information
We retain some non-personally identifiable information (the “Non-Personal Information”), such as your approximate geo-location, your web request, browser type, browser language, web pages you visit before or after visiting our Website or using the App, URLs, platform type, click numbers, landing pages, viewed pages and the order of those pages and time spent on pages. This information is collected and retained for security reasons and so that we can audit and statistically track usage, audit our affiliates, and calculate payments to third parties.
2. Personal Information
How do we collect information about you?
You may provide personal information when communicating with us (for example, if you contact us or visit our Website or install our App in your phone). We will collect information about your tastes and preferences both as and when you tell us what these are and also by analysis of User traffic. We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about the User which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, date of birth, gender, nationality.
- Contact Data includes postal address, email address, telephone numbers and instant messaging account details.
- Financial Data includes PAN No.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments processed via our Site.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, locale, UTM parameters, attribution parameters, browser plug-in types and versions, and operating system, platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our Site.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our Site.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and third parties and your communication preferences.
How do we use your information?
We use your information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the service i.e. to send you marketing offers on products or services we think may be relevant to you
- for taking consent from the User by way of SMS or phone calls for marketing and/ or promotional purposes
- to personalize your visits to our website; and
- to help us develop the design and layout of our website to ensure it is as useful and enjoyable as possible.
Other information we may collect
We may collect traffic data related to your use of and access to our services. Such data would include time spent online
We may provide aggregated statistics about our traffic patterns and other site information to third parties, but these statistics may not include any information that could personally identify you. We use this information along with your preferences to tailor content, services and offers for you.
For how long do we keep your information?
The periods for which we keep your information will vary according to the purpose for which we use the information. Unless there is a specific legal requirement to keep your information, we will not keep it for longer than necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or for which it is to be further processed.
Disclosing your information to third parties
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following ways:
- where we have a legal or regulatory obligation to do so;
- where we use third party suppliers to provide services to us (for example, our IT providers) and they need access to your personal information in order to deliver that service;
- where it is necessary to do so to protect or defend our legal rights or the legal rights of others;
- if you have agreed that we may do so, we will share your personal information with identified third parties so that they can contact you with details of their products and services.
Any processing performed by any of our third party service providers (“Recipients”) will, where required by law, be governed by a data processing agreement in the form required by law, preserving any and all of your statutory data protection rights and obligating the Recipients to respect the Personal Information and handle it in accordance with the relevant applicable laws. The Recipient are required to maintain the confidentiality of such information and to use your Personal Information only in the course of providing the aforementioned services and only for the purposes that Pvot dictates.
How do we protect your information?
When you review your account information or order services or products online, Pvot offers the use of a secure server. The secure server software encrypts the information that you input before it is transmitted to us. In addition, we have strict security procedures covering the storage and disclosure of your information in order to prevent unauthorized access and to comply with statutory data protection requirements. This means that sometimes we may ask you for proof of identity before disclosing any personal information to you.
We may transfer or assign your information, without any notice, and without a need to receive your consent, to any third party as a result of change of control, consolidation, merger, acquisition or reorganization. You acknowledge that in the event of bankruptcy, insolvency or receivership, we may have no control over the use and transfer of your Personal Information.
Your rights in relation to your personal information
- Right to Access : You may request access to your personal information. However, we may charge a fee for this service
- Right to Rectification : You also have the right to request Pvot to correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Pvot to complete information you believe is incomplete. Your requests will be dealt with in a prompt and professional manner.
If you have consented to us sending you marketing communications, you can request that we stop using your personal information for this purpose at any time. All requests to exercise your rights in relation to your personal information should be sent by email to [email protected] If you are unhappy about the way in which we have used your personal information, please let us know by contacting [email protected] and we will try to resolve your complaint within 30 working days of receiving the same.
If you have any questions or complaints about how we use your personal information, please contact our customer services team via: [email protected]